Bruschetta Chicken Casserole
Dinnertime SO quick and DELICIOUS!
We still have lots of fresh garden basil and tomatoes to use…THIS casserole will do the trick in the best possible way!
EASY EASY midweek dinner idea! I doubled up my recipe to make a bit extra for lunches this week.
Throw in some baby spinach for a veggie boost if you’re feeling inclined.
This recipe is already receiving RAVE reviews, so try it out for yourself!
“Made this tonight with some Gluten-Free pasta and was so delicious and easy! Add it to the rotation!”-Alana
“Made this last night & added onions, it was great!! Thanks!” -Branon
“I made this last night and OH MY GOSH !!! DELICIOUS, and it’s feels so light.” Taylor Marie
“Made this for dinner tonight. Easy and delicious!” -Dexter
“Whaaaat?!?! this was so good (and easy)!! I love chicken, tomatoes and cheese!!!!”-Rhea
“Oh YuM!! Anything bruschetta I am sooo down for! The whole family loved it. I served this with roasted asparagus.” -Stephanie
Makes 4 servings
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, or tenders, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- 6 ripe Roma tomatoes, chopped and lightly sprinkled in sea salt
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, crushed or chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 Tbsps high-quality balsamic vinegar
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each
- a small handful of fresh basil leaves, chopped
- cooking spray