Taco Stuffed Mini Peppers
Super EASY, TASTY, and FUN idea for weekend get-togethers!
One of THE BEST things about these little babies is that they are HEALTHY, especially compared to typical PARTY FOODS!
We get a bit of healthy protein from the grass-fed beef, and antioxidants from those beautiful colored peppers, and tomatoes.
But you know what? Nobody will be thinking “healthy” when they try these…they will only think “YUM! DELICIOUS! and I WANT MORE!”
Every time I set these out for our crowd, they’re gone within 5 minutes!
So take it from me…double or triple this recipe, and make them ASAP!Makes about 4 servings
- 1 tsp olive oil, or avocado oil
- 1 lb. lean grass-fed ground beef
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each
- 1 cup diced tomatoes, with juices
- 18-20 mini rainbow peppers and large jalapeño peppers
- 1 cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 2-3 green onions, sliced
- chopped fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish