Jump to recipe
Cobb Salad Lettuce Wraps + Homemade Buttermilk Ranch
These are great for SIMPLE entertaining throughout the Summertime!
Set out all the ingredients, and let your family create their own Cobb Salad Wrap however they want!
- 2 cooked chicken breasts
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1 pint mixed cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 8-10 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- homemade ranch salad dressing, recipe below
Chop your cooked chicken into bite sized cubes.
Dice & chop your eggs, cherry tomatoes, and avocado.
Lay your clean lettuce leaves over a large platter as shown.
Top with chopped Cobb salad ingredients, then drizzle with creamy homemade ranch dressing.
Serve and enjoy!
Homemade Buttermilk Ranch Recipe
This recipe is NOT dairy free. I have not had any luck duplicating this creamy flavor for any possible dairy free alternatives…BUT… This homemade Ranch recipe is FABULOUS for those who LOVE that creamy Ranch flavor!
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup organic grass-fed buttermilk
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, homemade, or avocado mayo such as ‘Primal Kitchen’ brand
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 4 Tbsps chives, chopped small
- 1 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Zest from 1/2 fresh lemon
- 2 tsps freeze-dried, or fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Whisk all dressing ingredients together very well, then refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Stays good refrigerated in a sealed container for about 6 days.
Experiment adding other finely chopped herbs into your dressing, such as parsley.