Jump to recipe
Once the chicken is no longer fridge-cold, place it on your preheated grill or grill pan. Grill for about 6 minutes per side, or until grill marks appear and it’s cooked through.
Cobb Salad Skewers 🍅🥬🥚
It’s Cobb-Salad-On-A-Stick Y’all because everything is better when served on a stick LOL
These are REALLY FUN for Summertime entertaining & parties.
Make a bunch of them, then set them out on a large serving tray with a big bowl of ice underneath. You’ll receive lots of compliments and you’ll actually get to enjoy your friends since the work is already done. My favorite way to entertain!
You can use regular chicken eggs to make these, but the quail eggs are extra cute!
Have you ever tried quail eggs? I’ve been reading a lot about them recently, and it turns out they are super nutrient-rich little things!
I once had a neighbor who fed her 3 dogs quail eggs daily and swore that the eggs were helping her older dogs with a full range of health issues. Definitely worth looking into if you have a furry friend who needs a boost.
Look for quail eggs at your local farms, or ask your local grocer to carry them.
➡️ Here’s our Best Grilled Chicken Tips
- 2 large chicken breasts (around 14oz in total)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 2 small garden cucumbers, sliced into 1/2-inch slices
- 6-8 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1-pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 head of iceberg lettuce, rinsed and roughly chopped
- 12 boiled quail eggs, halved if desired
- 8-inch bamboo sticks