Jump to recipe
Cranberry + Double Chocolate Cookies
A healthier option for holiday baking…kid approved!
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2-3 sachets of powdered stevia extract, or 10-12 drops stevia liquid (depending on your sweetness preference)
- 1 large free-range egg
- 1.5 Tbsps raw, unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees f.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a bowl, whisk together coconut oil, and stevia.
Add the vanilla and egg, whisking until incorporated.
In a second bowl, whisk all the dry ingredients together: gluten free flour, baking powder and cocoa.
Add the wet mixture to the dry and mix until just incorporated and you have a dough texture.
Fold in the cranberries, and chocolate chips.
Form the dough into tablespoon rounds and place on the lined baking sheet about 3 inches apart.
Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until golden brown around edges.