Fresh Pomegranate Salsa
Here’s a NEW & different spin on salsa for you to try out!
Any big-time pomegranate lover’s up here in this blog? MEEE!
Pomegranate adds such a sweet-crisp crunch to our traditional Pico Garden Salsa recipe!
I often add a bit more jalapeno because I LOVE the heat!
Pile this onto your grilled chicken or fish!
Makes 4 servings
- 1 seed of large fresh pomegranate (also called arils)
- 2 large Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 seeded jalapeños, finely diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley leaves
- juice of one fresh squeezed lime
- sea salt and ground pepper, to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each
Add all ingredients to a medium/large serving bowl and toss gently until well combined.Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!