Crispy Sheet Pan Baked Chicken Strips and Zucchini
This was a bit different from our norm, as I used the corn flakes to crisp up the chicken strips…but you know what?!! It turned out FANTASTIC!
Crispy, crunchy, just the right seasonings! All of our teenagers are HAPPY!
I know I’m going to get a million comments here that corn flakes are not “clean”. Our philosophy on food has never been super “ridged”.
We believe in eating GOOD food and making it at home as often as possible. We’re allowed (REQUIRED) to have FUN, try new things, and enjoy our meals!
We have 6 teenagers, so compromise is our current season of life. Let me know if you try this one!Makes about 4 servings
- 1/4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1.5 cups organic corn flakes, crushed (I used “Nature’s Path” brand)
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, sliced in half lengthways, making them thin, or use chicken tenders
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 Tbsps avocado oil, or olive oil, divided
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into strips
- 1 pint ripe cherry tomatoes