My name is Dawn and this is my review of the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge.
I’m 45 years old and live in the Midwest with my husband of 20 years, my 18-year-old daughter and 10-year-old son.
We are farmers and also own and operate a lakeside campground. We are always on the go! I love going to concerts, camping of course, and traveling with my family.
Recently, I went to my doctor because I was concerned something was wrong with me because I couldn’t lose weight. I was working out, eating what I thought was clean, but I instead of losing, I was gaining weight.
My doctor gave me a clean bill of health and suggested I change my diet. That was the day I decided to join the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge. I figured I had nothing to lose and had been following the CFC page for a while.
Before I started the challenge I was so addicted to sugar and I didn’t know it. I drank a pot of coffee a day just to get through. I was constantly dehydrated. I ate when my body was actually thirsty, not hungry and so I never lost the weight.
Week one was just what I needed to detox off of sugar. I had no idea how addicted I was until I began this journey.
- After the first week, I noticed my skin looked brighter!
- My belly was flatter and I was sleeping better.
- After week 3 I was amazed at how much energy I had in the morning, almost springing out of bed!
- I also even able to break free of coffee addiction.
- Now I drink a gallon of water a day
- My family enjoys all the meals. My children loved helping meal prep and they even ask for these recipes now.
- I was absolutely blown away with my results!
After the 30 Days, I lost a total of 8 pounds! 5 inches total off my bust, waist, and hips. The energy lasts all day! My mind is sharper, my anxiety has vanished. This has been the best thing I have done for myself.
If you are on the fence about joining the challenge, don’t hesitate! This is an easy, affordable and most importantly, sustainable lifestyle. You won’t believe how incredible you can feel if you learn the right way to nourish your body. I’m so thankful I found Rachel and the CleanFoodCrush team!