Dill Salmon Frittata 🌱
Everyone is always asking for more breakfast recipes.
This SUPER-TASTY Dill Salmon Frittata is protein-packed which helps to keep you satisfied for hours and hours.
Asparagus + Salmon + Eggs go so well together!
This combo is quick enough for a weekday breakfast, brunch, lunch, (even dinner!) but it’s also a beautiful presentation for entertaining weekend guests!
BONUS points for starting your day with vegetables!
Early Spring into early Summer is THE perfect time of year to enjoy some fresh asparagus! We actually enjoy handpicked asparagus grown every year on one of my family’s properties!
- 8 large eggs
- bunch of fresh dill, chopped
- 2 Tbsps milk of choice, I used unsweetened coconut milk
- sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp mustard powder
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, avocado oil, or ghee
- 2 green onions or scallions, chopped
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, chopped
- 12 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 2” pieces
- 1 pound salmon fillets, cooked and flaked (2 filets)
- plain Greek yogurt for serving
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees f.
Heat oil/ghee in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Sauté your green onions, garlic, and chopped asparagus for 3-4 minutes.
In a large bowl, whisk your eggs together with dill, milk, mustard powder, and a pinch of sea salt and pepper.
Add flaked salmon to your whisked eggs, then give it all a stir.
Stir flaked salmon and eggs mixture into your skillet into your veggies. Cook, over medium-low heat until eggs are nearly set, 3-4 minutes.
Carefully transfer the entire skillet into your preheated oven and bake until eggs are completely set about 8-10 minutes.
Serve warm and dollop with plain Greek yogurt if you like.
Leftovers stay well refrigerated for up to 3 days.