Double Baked Bacon + Egg Potatoes
An ABSOLUTE weekend Treat!
So yes…these take a bit more time and effort, but TOTALLY worth it for the results.
I had a lot of fun last Saturday morning in the kitchen, showing all of our kids (mostly teenagers) how to make their own.
This became an educational morning cooking project for us all, with a very delicious ending!
Create something FUN, and NEW with your family in the kitchen this weekend!Makes 4 servings
- 2 medium russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, or olive oil
- 4 slices nitrate-free bacon
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsps sliced chives
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste