- 3 medium red onions
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsps peppercorns
- In a large mixing bowl, add vinegar, water, honey, sea salt and peppercorns.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Peel, halve, then thinly slice the onions. Place them in a large mason jar, and pour in your vinegar mixture.
- Cover and seal your jar, then refrigerate for at least 24 hours prior to serving.
- Pickled onions will last for up to 2 weeks refrigerated.
© 2021 © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2021 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com