EASY One-Pan Beef + Cabbage Skillet
Ahhh….there is nothing better than a Tasty, QUICK, One-Pan Skillet meal on a busy weeknight!
This one is DELICIOUS and great if you need to feed a few people, then reheat later for stragglers who show up after practice and such.
One-Pan Cabbage Skillet tastes even BETTER reheated the next day or two. Makes for an EXCELLENT food prep idea!
I like to double or triple the recipe at night for dinner, then dish up the remaining servings into sealed glass containers & set into the fridge.
This is hands-down my FAVORITE way to eat cabbage, and to get picky eaters to try it out!
Cabbage is very LOW in calories, HIGH in nutrients and fiber. Definitely a vegetable that we should all be eating more of!
Makes about 4 servings
- 1.5 pounds grass-fed ground beef
- 1 sweet yellow onion, diced
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 2/3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 large head green cabbage, chopped thinly
- 1 (14.5-oz) jar diced tomatoes with juices
- 2 Tbsps apple cider vinegar
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- a small handful of fresh chopped parsley, or Italian parsley chopped to garnish