Shrimp +Tomato + Basil Stir Fry
A SUPER fresh, aromatic, and TOTALLY GORGEOUS meal ready in just minutes!
Use up those sweet ripe cherry tomatoes and fresh fragrant basil sitting in your kitchen!
We served this meal alongside perfectly cooked quinoa and roasted broccoli.
If you want to boost the nutrition a bit, go ahead and add in a few handfuls of baby spinach along with the fresh basil right into your pan.
makes 4 servings
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups ripe cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves (about 1 bunch)
- 1 Tbsp olive or avocado oil
For the marinade/stir fry sauce:
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 Tbsps favorite hot sauce
- 2 Tbsps coconut aminos, Bragg’s liquid aminos, or low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- a pinch of sea salt to taste