Quick and Easy Yogurt Parfaits
Sometimes we just need a bit of inspiration to create something beautiful of our own!
Yogurt Parfaits are wonderful to prepare in advance for Sunday Brunch company, but equally FAB for simple after-school snacks for the kids.
Use YOUR favorite fruit & make them your own!
➡️ Rachel’s Tips:
I REALLY prefer golden raisins over the typical raisins we all grew up with.
Golden raisins are much plumper, and juicy, with a more delicious, fruitier, lighter flavor.
Have you tried them yet?
If you search the health food stores or Amazon, you can often find raisins sweetened with pure apple juice rather than cane sugar.
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt, or coconut yogurt
- 2 tsps pure vanilla extract, or almond extract
- 2 Tbsps pure maple syrup, or raw honey
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, diced
- 1/2 cup golden raisins, or dried cranberries
- 1 cup sliced banana
- 1/4 cup chopped raw pecans, walnuts, or almonds
In a large bowl combine your yogurt, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Whisk well.
Layer your yogurt and remaining ingredients nicely in 4 serving glasses or jars as shown.
Serve and enjoy!