Weekend Grilling Food that will make your neighbors wish they were eating with YOU…so invite EVERYONE on over! čöąčî▒čŹůMakes 4 servings
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 4 fresh cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to your taste
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1.5 lbs.) 4 slices mozzarella, or swiss cheese (optional)
- 1 large ripe avocado, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- a small handful of fresh chopped basil, or cilantro
- In a medium glass bowl whisk the honey, lemon juice, garlic, oil, sea salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken, combine and coat well.
- Marinate, refrigerated for about 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl make the avocado salsa.
- Add in the diced avocado, tomato, basil and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Heat the grill to medium high heat. Grill the chicken on each side for about 5-6 minutes or until cooked throughout and tender.
- Immediately top with mozzarella cheese and salsa. Enjoy!