Favorite Things Chopped Salad + Quick Dressing
The Sun is Shining!
We GET to start a NEW week…and I decided to chop a big ole’ bowl of a bunch of favorite things!
- About 2 cups mixed grape tomatoes, halved
- 3-4 cucumbers, chopped
- 1-2 green bell peppers chopped
- 1-2 red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup mixed olives
- 3-4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1.5 cups organic garbanzo beans
- 3 ounces feta, chopped
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 fresh squeezed lemons
- 4-6 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 Tbsps fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
Add all ingredients to a bowl and gently toss to combine.
For the Dressing:
Whisk dressing well, taste, and adjust to your taste. Pour dressing over chopped salad and serve.