A kiss of Summertime! Perfect for a quick lunch, or pre/post workout meal.
High in protein + nutrients = super simple & inexpensive to make!
- 20 ounces tuna in water, drained
- 2.5 cups plum, or cherry tomatoes, sliced as shown
- 3 large avocados, diced
- 1 small bunch of fresh cilantro, or parsley leaves, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 Tbsps fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- Add tuna to large glass bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients in order as listed.
- Gently, gently combine.
- Enjoy! Lasts refrigerated for 2-3 days.