Hummus + Crunchy Veggies Snack Jars
Perfect Summertime Grab n’ snack idea! When you’re prepared, your Clean Eating Goals are a success! Makes 4 servings/jars
For the Hummus:
- 15oz. chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 clove fresh garlic
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp tahini paste
- sea salt and pepper to your taste
- 1 large carrot, peeled cut into 2′ sticks
- 2 celery sticks, cut into 2′ sticks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2′ sticks
- a handful of fresh snap peas
- 4 small Mason jars
Place all the hummus ingredients in food processor and blend until very smooth.
Transfer to Mason jars and finish with adding veggies on top.
Fit the lids on and refrigerate for up to 5 days.