Egg Hunt Lunch Boxes
Here’s a SUPER SIMPLE and completely adorable idea for the younger kids this week!
If you’re looking for a fun snack for your little ones during the Easter season, make up a batch of these lunch boxes using whatever you have on hand.
Hide healthy snacks in your Easter Eggs, and set them out during lunchtime.
Kids LOVE surprises!
What a FUN way to get your kids excited about munching on nutrient-packed foods!
These little boxes will work with any berries or vegetables you have on hand, so be creative and make them your own!
Makes 4 lunch/snack boxes
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into 2-inch sticks
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 2-inch sticks
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 2-inch sticks
- 1/4 cup pitted olives
- 4 boiled eggs
- 2.5 oz cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes or sticks
- 1/4 cup fresh berries
- 24 plastic reusable Easter eggs
- 4 empty and clean 6-egg cartons
Fill your empty egg cartons with the plastic Easter eggs.Next, prepare all the ingredients.
Fill each plastic egg as shown.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.