Black-eyed Peas + Fresh Mango Salsa
Clean Eating Weekend Party Food the whole crowd will LOVE!!Makes 6 servings
- 15oz. of black eyed peas/beans, drained and rinsed well
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small mango, diced
- 2 cups chopped cucumber
- 1 fresh lemon, squeezed
- 1.5 Tbsps extra virgin olive or avocado oil
- 2 avocados, diced
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- fresh cilantro or parsley leaves for garnish
In a large glass bowl, gently combine all chopped veggies and beans.
Add in cilantro, lemon juice, oil, sea salt and pepper.
Mix well to combine.
Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro.