A super fast week night idea! Try this out and let me know what you think 🙂
Makes 4-6 servings
- 8 sausages, from free range beef, nitrate-free
- 2 Tbsps dijon mustard
- 3-4 small organic red potatoes, halved
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 cups pure apple cider
- 5.3oz snow peas, cut into halves
- fresh parsley
- Cut the sausages each into 3 smaller pieces.
- In a deep saute pan, heat 2 tsp oil, and add the sausages.
- Brown for 4-5 minutes, then stir in the dijon mustard.
- Add the new potatoes, halved if large, then pour in the cider.
- Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Add the zucchini and snow
peas. Cook for 8 more minutes.
- Season with sea salt and pepper and garnish with fresh parsley.