Not only do they save you time in the morning, but they’re also much easier to digest! ???????? As the oats soak overnight, their digestibility greatly improves. Overnight as they soak, their starches break down which improves digestibility and the natural phytic acid (which all plants contain) is greatly reduced that makes them more easily absorbed by your body!Gluten free + Dairy free
Makes 3 servings
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup all natural pumpkin puree
- 3 Tbsps pure maple syrup, or raw honey
- 2 Tbsps chia seeds
- 1 cup uncooked steel cut oats, gluten free
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground clove
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/4 cup pecans
- In a medium bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla, spices and almond milk until well combined. Stir in oats, and chia seeds.
- Pour equally into mason jars and place in fridge overnight.
- Serve with coconut yogurt and pecans. Enjoy!
Yes! They are eaten cold, like pudding Prep a few of these for your week ahead – place in the refrigerator, give a little stir in the morning…breakfast is on!
????Absolutely no cooking required