Tuna Stuffed Avocado
Here’s a super fast lunch idea you can be certain will leave you feeling satisfied and nourished!
- 1 avocado, halved and pitted
- 1 (4.5 oz) can of tuna, drained
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp minced jalapeno
- one handful of cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1 fresh lime cut into wedges
- Sea salt and pepper (to taste)
Scoop out some of the avocado from the pitted area to make sort of a”small bowl”.
Place the scooped avocado into a medium-size mixing bowl. Mash it with a fork.
Add the tuna, bell pepper, jalapeno, and cilantro/parsley to the mixing bowl.
Pour lime juice over. Stir it all together until everything is well mixed.
Scoop the tuna into the avocado bowls. Season with sea salt, pepper, and fresh lime wedges…lunch is on!