- 4-5 medium-ish potatoes
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 or 2 small jalapeño peppers, minced
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, or olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder, or 1 tsp freshly minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 4 slices nitrate-free bacon, cooked and chopped
- 6 farm fresh eggs
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cheddar cheese - optional
- Dice potatoes into even 1 inch cubes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium/high heat.
- Toss the potatoes, onion, and jalapenos (season with sea salt and pepper to taste + sprinkle with garlic powder, cumin, and smoked paprika Toss to coat potatoes well) in the hot oil for about 15-20 minutes until cooked through, and a little crispy.
- Add cooked bacon, stir to combine.
- VERY carefully break eggs on top of the potatoes, keeping eggs intact.
- Lower heat to medium/low.
- Cover pan with lid, and cook eggs to your desired doneness. Mine take about 6-8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro, green onion, chopped avocado, and sliced grape tomatoes, and cheese.
- Serve immediately.
© 2022 © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2022 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com