Jump to recipe
Yummy Flourless Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
These whip up quick! Healthy baking… people will LOVE these muffins! Makes 8 muffins
- 1/2 cup gluten free quick oats
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 medium mashed over-ripe banana
- 1 can/15oz. white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350 F and line 8-9 muffin cups.
Drain the beans and rinse extremely well, then pat dry. This is important because it gets rid of any bean taste.
In a food processor, blend all ingredients (except chocolate chips) until smooth.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Pour the mix into the muffin cups – don’t overfill or else they will rise and then sink in the center.
Bake for 20 minutes. They will look underdone – let sit 20 minutes and they will firm up.
These muffins last for 3-4 days refrigerated or 2-3 weeks frozen.