Overindulged this past weekend!??
Here’s a SIMPLE idea to get back on track. Make a few each week!
- Mixed greens – spinach, romaine lettuce & micro greens
- Nitrate free, high-quality Turkey – rolled up and cut into pieces
- Cherry, or Grape Tomatoes
- Red & Yellow Bell Peppers
- Zucchini Noodles (cleanfoodcrush.com/spiralizer)
- Shredded Carrots
- Red Onion
- Garbanzo Beans, Kidney Beans, or Black Beans
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- I squeeze fresh lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil on top right before eating.
These last for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
Enjoy, and tag me in your own creations!
- Wash and chop/prep and veggies that you’re including in your box
- Arrange all of your ingredients
- Store in the fridge for up to 4 days