Mother’s Day is approaching and we are excited to celebrate all of YOU AMAZING Mommas who do so much for everyone in your life! ❤
I’m VERY proud of these 4 women who, on top of being incredible mothers to their kids, found the strength and determination to make self-care a priority too.
They lost weight, lowered their inflammation and created a healthier environment for their entire family by taking the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge!
This Mother and Son Lost 59 Pounds with the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge!
“Hi, I’m Billie Jo Pitonyak and this is the story of how my son and I transformed with Clean Eating.
The picture you see above is of me before, and after I began the journey. I’m honored to share what I’ve learned with you!
I’m not only a client of CleanFoodCrush, I now work in the company encouraging and supporting our members to reach their goals! My heart is in this all the way and I am so proud of what we’re accomplishing together.
Here Are My Results of Taking the Challenge and Continuing to Eat Clean:
- One of the biggest benefits is my energy has increased drastically and I no longer hit that midday slump.
- My energy is more sustained throughout the day and I no longer feel the need to reach for coffee at 3 pm!
- My son and is my accountability partner and he pushes me harder than I would ever do alone, even on those days I feel like skipping a workout he reminds me ‘why I started.’
- I lost 35 lbs total.
- My son lost 24 lbs! Isn’t he amazing?!”
Ruth, a Stay at home Mom, Lost 15 Pounds!
My name is Ruth and I am a 33-year-old full-time stay-at-home mother.
I lost 15 pounds with the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge and I’m thrilled to share a bit of my journey with you today.
The first week I saw changes in my skin, my inflammation was diminishing, and the weight/inches were falling off.
The process itself wasn’t challenging, but the challenge was getting my mind in the right headspace. I was determined to develop a new, healthy relationship with food and I am so glad I decided to make the change.
I Have Made HUGE Changes in My life Thanks to the Challenge, Here Are Some of My Results:
- I have already lost 15lbs!
- I am now able to run when my daughter ask me too, which was huge for me.
- I am resting great at night.
- I have loads of energy to care for our 2-year-old b/g twins and 6-year-old daughter.
- But most of all, I got my health back on track.”
Sara Shares Her Year Long Clean Eating Weight Loss Journey
“Hi there, my name is Sara,
I’m on the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge year-long journey, so I wanted to share some words of encouragement with you along the way.
So far I’ve lost 10 pounds and 10 inches and am feeling so inspired to keep going.
Here are just a few of my AMAZING RESULTS:
- I have more energy
- I feel more focused at work
- Most importantly, I feel better about myself!
- My 5 year old loves most of the meals I cook, too! (I’m still working on my 3 year old.)
My goal is to continue this lifestyle change so that I can reach my next goal of weighing 135 by the end of May 2018, with my ultimate goal of weighing 125 by Christmas of 2018.”
How a Hard Working Single Mom Lost 20 Pounds Eating Clean!
My name is Claudia!
I took the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge with my 17 year old daughter and lost 20 pounds. Here’s my story, I hope this gives you the inspiration you need to get the results you deserve.
During the 30 days I lost 12.2 pounds and I feel so much better!
- I have more energy.
- I no longer get winded going up and down the stairs.
- I can fit into clothes I haven’t been able to wear in two years.
- My friends tell me I look happier.
- My oldest son started coming home for meals.
- My daughter lost a few pounds and loves that I’m cooking real meals.
- My youngest son even got on board about halfway through the challenge. He’s six feet tall and didn’t need to lose any weight, but he told me he ‘looks better’.
- All of us have lost the round faces and that bloated look.“
Want to be next?