Cantaloupe Summer Salsa
Cantaloupe is in-season right now!
The roadside stands are stocked full of this sweet, juicy melon…which means it’s also super affordable right now too!
Make a batch of this unique salsa combination, and serve over the top of your grilled chicken or fish!
Makes 4 servings
- 4 large Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 medium ripe cantaloupe, seeded and small diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1-2 small jalapeños, seeded and chopped
- a handful of cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 fresh lime
- sea salt and pepper, to your taste