- 1 cup sliced almonds, spread evenly over the bottom of the pan. (optional)
- 2 cups plain greek yogurt, or coconut yogurt mixed VERY well with 2 scoops of your choice of chocolate protein powder.
- Spread the smooth chocolate yogurt over the almonds, gently and evenly.Â
- 6 oz organic Raspberries placed evenly over the yogurt
- Chop 2 Tbsp cacao chips/dark chocolate and sprinkle over the top.Â
- Freeze for about 4 hours.Â
- If you use a regular brownie pan, you may need to set the bottom of the pan in hot water for a few seconds to remove easily. I use a butter knife to slice, and run the knife under hot water-for nice slices.