- 16 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1 small pineapple
- 10 oz strawberries
- 15 oz. blueberries
- 4 kiwis, peeled
- 1 lb. seedless grapes, red and green
- 10 oz. dates
- Large platter
- appetizer toothpicks
- Start by preparing your fruit, rinse and pat dry them.
- Next, strip the grapes from the vines, chop your pineapple in small pieces as shown, then slice the strawberries and kiwi.
- Cut the cheddar cheese into nice 1/2 inch cubes.
- Choose a large platter/ board or a low rimmed tray and begin assembling your bunny rabbit.
- First, to make the bunny's cheeks, divide the pineapple among 2 small bowls and gently press it into the bowls as shown, firmly.
- Place the bowls upside down into the lower third part of the platter and gently pull them off, as shown in the video.
- Next, make the eyes by arranging dates on top of each bunny cheek.
- Reserve 2 dates for the teeth.
- Arrange your kiwi slices in a shape that resembles bunny ears, then top them with sliced strawberries to create a bit of contrast.
- Fill the rest of the head with mixed grapes.
- Add cheese cubes on the sides of the platter, and fill the remaining space with blueberries.
- Add a strawberry in place of bunny's nose.
- Last but not least, to make the bunny's cute whiskers by gently pinning appetizer toothpicks into the pineapple cheeks.
- Enjoy your masterpiece with your loved ones!
© 2021 © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2021 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com