Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free – Simple Grapefruit Vinaigrette Salad Dressing – Light & Fresh
Makes about 1/2 cup dressing or 4 servings.
- 2 Tbsp fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 Tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Chives, chopped
- 4 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1-1/2 tsp minced garlic (depending on garlic preference)
- good pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard (optional)
Combine everything in blender
blend until smooth
Excellent on mixed green salad with Grapefruit, Avocado, & Cooked Large Shrimp, and a little red onion.
Share post or TAG a friend who L♡VES Salad.
Leave a Comment Below:
Tags: clean eating salad dressing, grape fruit vinaigrette salad dressing, grapefruit vinaigrette, homemade salad dressing, light & fresh salad dressing, shrimp and grapefruit salad dressing, sugar free salad dressing