Jump to recipe
Greek-Inspired Chicken Meal Prep
Oh, you are going to want to make this one! Tangy Greek-style dressing drizzled over garden-fresh veggies + perfectly seasoned & cooked chicken pieces – just really does it!
This entire recipe has a lot of delicious and complementary flavors happening. You’re going to ABSOLUTELY LOVE it!
Depending on what produce is in season, feel free to adjust the veggies to your liking and what’s available. These Greek-inspired dishes are THE BEST during our summer months when juicy tomatoes are bursting from the vines.
We enjoy this Chicken for a quick dinner idea (maybe with a side of cooked brown rice or quinoa), but it’s also great for prepping ahead, so you have a few lunches to grab-n-go throughout the week.
Feel free to double, or triple this recipe to fit your family size…it turns out GREAT!
Stays great in the fridge (in sealed containers) for 3 days.
Feta is Greece’s most famous cheese (and my favorite!) Many say it’s also the healthiest.
🐐Usually made from sheep or goat milk (or a combo), Feta cheese is nutrient-rich. Feta is said to be easier to digest and less allergenic and inflammatory than cheeses made from cow’s milk, which makes it a good option.
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 sweet peppers, sliced
- 4 vine tomatoes, chopped into large bite-sized pieces
- 4 medium garden cucumbers or 1 English cucumber, coarsely chopped
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsps pure maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper