Jump to recipe
Grilled Corn Salad + Creamy Lime Dressing
In-season produce, FAST and ready for a weekend PARTY! This dressing is amazing!Makes 6 servings
- 4 ears sweet corn, husks removed, cleaned
- 4 large fresh garden tomatoes, chopped
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1 fresh garlic clove, pressed or minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the grill to medium heat.
Place the corn, on the grill, cover, and cook for about 12-15 minutes or until tender and charred. Rotate the corn cobs every 3 minutes or so to cook evenly on all sides.
Remove the corn from the grill and let it cool. Slice the kernels off the cobs with a knife.