Bring these to your next BBQ party or outdoor picnic! Super creative, Clean Eating friendly & rich with flavor 🙂 Ingredients:
- 12 ounces unshelled fresh snap peas
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil, or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, lightly toasted (Let’s do Organic brand)
- 1/4 cup toasted cashews, chopped
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- Course sea salt
- Lime wedges
- Heat the grill to medium-high.
- Toss the peas with oil, then thread them onto skewers.
- Grill, turning once, until lightly charred, about 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer to a platter and top with coconut and cashew; season with chili flakes, salt, and a squeeze of lime.