- 1 lb. chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tsp chili powder, or to taste
- 2 Tbsps olive oil, or avocado oil
- 2 Tbsps yellow mustard
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste about 1/4 teaspoon each
- 6 cups green lettuce of choice, chopped
- 4 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 4 slices nitrate-free bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed) organic corn
- 1/2 cup crumbled cheese of choice
- 2 cups chopped cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Add chicken pieces to a ziplock bag, or glass bowl with the chili powder, oil, mustard, honey, garlic, sea salt and pepper.
- Toss to combine everything well, seal container, then place it into the refrigerator to marinate your chicken for at least 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours.
- In a jar, shake or whisk together all dressing ingredients and set aside until ready to serve.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add in the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly charred and cooked through, 6-8 minutes. Discard any leftover marinade.
- To assemble the salad add the lettuce base in a large bowl or platter.
- Then arrange the remaining ingredients in beautiful rows as shown in the photos.
- Drizzle salad with your homemade dressing immediately before serving, toss and enjoy!
© 2022 © Copyright CleanFoodCrush ® LLC 2014-2022 - Rachel Maser - CleanFoodCrush.com