Jump to recipe
Grilled Peach Quinoa Salad with Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette
A Summertime Salad idea that’s packed with interesting flavor combinations! Those juicy warm peaches, combined with the spicy jalapenos drizzled in sweet balsamic dressing…
WOW! I could truly eat this all Season and be VERY happy about it!
If you’re looking for a satisfying, meatless meal to serve during the warmer months – THIS is it!
I also think this Salad would also be pretty great with grilled chicken or shrimp!
Quinoa is gluten-free, high in protein and one of the few plant foods that contain all nine essential amino acids.
It is also high in fiber, magnesium, B vitamins, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin E and various beneficial antioxidants.Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 4 small peaches, pitted and quartered
- 2 cups mixed cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 small jalapeños, seeded and sliced
- sea salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 4 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsps balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- sea salt and pepper, to taste (about 1/4 teaspoon each)