Ranch Potato Salad
There’s still lots of: Picnics, boating, swimming, parties, beaching, BBQ’S and potlucks happening this month!
You’re gonna need to bring a BIG bowl of homemade potato salad to share – so try out THIS DELICIOUS Ranch twist!
Our Creamy Ranch Potato Salad with Greek yogurt and lots of fresh herbs, skips out on the mayo while keeping that creamy SUPER fresh flavor!
We even get a boost of protein from the Greek yogurt + Eggs.The BEST potatoes for a great salad are waxy potatoes such as Yukon Gold, or Red Potatoes that really hold up once they’re cooked and keep a firm texture in the potato salad when you chop them up and stir them in.
Another key to THE PERFECT potato salad here is to make sure the cubed potatoes are the same size. This way, they will all cook at the same rate.
Check potatoes after 5 minutes of boiling. Cubed potatoes will cook more quickly than whole potatoes; smaller potatoes will cook more quickly than larger potatoes.
Begin checking the potatoes after around 5 minutes of simmering; most potatoes will be done in 10 minutes.Makes 8 servings
- 2 lbs small new Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
For the homemade ranch dressing:
- 1 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black or white pepper
- 2 cups full fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsps fresh chopped dill
- 2 Tbsps fresh chopped chives
- 2 Tbsps fresh chopped parsley leaves
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup minced sweet onion