Honey Baked Bananas🍌🍌🍌 Monkey treats! 🙉🙈🙊 These are SUPER easy to make and a lot of fun for everyone 🙂 Ingredients:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 Tbsp raw honey, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 tsp toasted sliced almond
- Pre-heat oven to 350⁰f.
- Slice bananas lengthways, and place them on a bakingtray lined with baking paper.
- Pour a tbsp of honey and a pinch of cinnamon over eachbanana half, ensuring that they are evenly coated.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the bananas are soft and sticky.
- Serve warm with a dollop of Greek yogurt drizzled withhoney and almonds sprinkled on top.