Jump to recipe
Honey Garlic Shrimp Packets
These packets are an EASY, YUMMY dinner solution for busy back-to-school time + weekly. #MealPrep Makes 4-5 Servings
- 1 pound new baby potatoes, cut in half
- 2 pounds large raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 Tbsps avocado oil, or extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 whole lemon juice and zest
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- a small bunch of fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1.5 cups cherry tomatoes halved
Preheat oven to 425 f.
Bring a large pot filled with water, to a boil. Once boiling, add baby potatoes and 1 tsp of sea salt.
Par-boil for about 3-4 minutes, then drain and allow to slightly cool.
In a large glass bowl, add parboiled baby potatoes, and all remaining ingredients. Season with sea salt and pepper to your taste and gently toss well to coat.
Tear off four 16-inch square sheets of aluminum foil.
Using a large spoon, divide the baby potatoes and shrimp mixture equally onto the middle of each aluminum foil square.
Fold the packets tightly, and place them on a large baking tray. Bake in your preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until the shrimp is cooked through.
Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before opening the packets.
Carefully open the packets and enjoy!