These packets are an EASY, YUMMY dinner solution for busy back-to-school time + weekly #MealPrep 🍅 Ingredients:
- 2 pounds large raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 Tbsp avocado oil, or extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 whole lemon juice and zest
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- a small bunch of fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1.5 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 lb. new baby potatoes, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 425 f.
- Bring a large pot filled with water, to a boil. Once boiling, add baby potatoes and 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Par-boil for about 3-4 minutes, then drain and allow to slightly cool.
- In a large bowl, add baby potatoes, shrimp, tomatoes, lemon, garlic, honey and parsley. Season with salt and pepper and toss well to coat.
- Tear off four 16-inch square sheets of aluminum foil.
- Using a large spoon, divide the baby potatoes and shrimp mixture onto the middle of each aluminum foil square.
- Fold the packets tightly, and place them on a large baking tray.
- Bake in your preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until the shrimp is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before opening the packets.
- Carefully open the packets and enjoy!
Clean Eating can be easy even when life gets busy – I’ve got you covered! 🌞