#MealPrepSunday here’s a NEW idea for you! 🙌 Enjoy!
Makes 6 servings
- 2 lb. skinless chicken thighs, cut into halves
- 2-3 medium zucchinis, chopped
- 2 cups button mushrooms
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut into halves
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 2 red sweet bell peppers, diced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, divided
- 1/2 Tbsp chili flakes
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 4 Tbsp avocado, coconut, or olive oil, divided
- Pre-heat the oven to 400f. Line a baking sheet with foil, or parchment and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the chicken with 2 Tbsp oil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix well to get all chicken pieces coated.
- Place the veggies in the baking sheet. Sprinkle with chili flakes and add the remaining 2 Tbsp oil. Mix to combine.
- Place the chicken pieces one by one on top of your veggies, making sure you leave some space in between them.
- Bake for 20 minutes until chicken is cooked, and veggies are slightly charred.
- Divide chicken and veggies evenly between 6 bowls/containers.
- Cover and store in the fridge for 3-4 days or serve for dinner!