It’s all about 🏈🏈🏈 this week…and I’m gonna post a TON of Clean Eating GameDay ideas for you guys! Starting here
Makes about 4 appetizer servings…so double or triple…keep em’ coming!
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 2-3 Tbsp Jerk Spice Blend
- 2-3 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- 2 tsp sea salt
For the spicy salsa:
- 9 oz cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 fresh garlic clove, peeled
- 1 small jalapeño pepper
- one small handful of cilantro/parsley
- 2 tsp red vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Place the chicken wings in a large bowl, with the Jerk
spice, drizzle a bit of oil and season with sea salt. Mix with your hands to get all coated.
2. Line a baking pan with baking paper or foil. Arrange the chicken wings in a single layer in the pan.
3. Bake wings until cooked through and skin is crispy, ready in about 45-50 minutes. Rotate wings half-way through or in roughly 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, make the spicy salsa. Place all the ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until you reach your desired consistency.
5. Serve in a small bowl with extra cilantro or parsley to garnish. Once the chicken wings are ready, arrange them on a platter and serve with spicy salsa.