Loaded Cobb Salad + Whole Grain Mustard Dressing
OH how I LOVE a BIG Salad loaded with all the GOODIES! What about you?!
These Colorful Cobb layers just beg to be eaten!
Feel free to make substitutions with what YOU have on hand, or whatever veggies and toppings you love best.
- 8 cups chopped lettuce of choice
- 3 medium vine-ripened tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted sliced olives
Whole Grain Mustard Dressing:
- 4 Tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsps apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsps wholegrain mustard
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Rinse your lettuce then dry it in a salad spinner.
Lay lettuce nicely on a large platter.
Top with rows of the remaining ingredients as shown in the pictures: tomatoes, avocado, chicken, eggs, blue cheese, and olives.
In a small bowl or jar, add all dressing ingredients. Whisk until well emulsified.
Once ready to serve, drizzle your dressing on top of your salad, then give it all a quick toss and enjoy!