Loaded Lemony Quinoa Tabbouleh
Make a huge batch of this for #FoodPrep!
Stays great, refrigerated for about 4 days. So tasty, never boring! #HealthyMeals
Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 3 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp fresh cracked pepper, or to taste
- 1 large English cucumber, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf, or regular parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, diced small
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds/perils
In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, sea salt & pepper.
Whisk well to combine, then set aside.
In a large bowl, add cooked quinoa, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, pomegranate and chopped herbs.
Drizzle the dressing over and very gently toss to combine.