Mango Chicken Lettuce Wraps
In less than 15 minutes from now, these fresh-tasting mango wraps can be sitting on your plate!
Mango Chicken Lettuce Wraps are ABSOLUTELY guaranteed to brighten up our moods!
Mango is low in calories yet high in nutrients — especially vitamin C, which aids immunity, and iron absorption among other benefits!
Mango also contains several qualities that make it excellent for digestive health.
It contains digestive enzymes that help to break down food. Mango also contains lots of water, and dietary fiber – all very necessary for healthy digestion.
Mango is also high in antioxidants.
So not only is mango completely DELICIOUS added to our meals, but it’s something we can feel GREAT about eating!
Fast, Fresh, and SUPER TASTY!
For the Mango Chicken:
- 2 Tbsps avocado or olive oil
- 1-1/2 lbs chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- Juice from 2 fresh squeezed limes
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
For The Wraps:
- Bibb, butter or romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- topping ideas: fresh cilantro, lime wedges