I have a true love for overnight oats. Throw the ingredients in a jar at night, wake up to breakfast! You can ommit/exchange anything here…be creative with what you have!Makes 2 servings:
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats (dry – gluten free if desired)
- 1 Tbsp flax seeds
- 1.5 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. Plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp sliced almond
- 1 medium fresh mango, diced
- Place all ingredients (besides toppings) in a medium sized jar fitted with tight lid.
- Stir well and then cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or
- Before serving, top with fresh diced mango and sliced almond.
- Yes! They are eaten cold, like pudding🙌
Prep a few of these for your week ahead – place in the refrigerator, give a little stir in the morning…breakfast is on!
☆Absolutely no cooking required