Prep-ahead and make Clean Eating effortless with this Roasted Chicken and Veggies!
This recipe will store for up to 5 days in the fridge and 2 months in the freezer 🙂
- 2-3 chicken breasts, boneless skinless cut into ½ inch pieces (about 1lb.)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 medium zucchinis, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasonings
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp avocado, or olive oil
- 2-3 cups cooked brown rice
- Preheat oven to 450f. Line a baking sheet with baking paper and set aside.
Place the chicken and veggies in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with all the spices and garlic evenly over the chicken and veggies.
- Drizzle then toss with the oil to coat evenly. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is tender and the veggies are golden on the sides.
- Place ½ or 1 cup of cooked rice of choice into 4 individual meal prep containers.
- Divide chicken and veggies evenly on top of the rice.
- Cover and store in the fridge for up to 5 days or freezer up to 2 months.