Crockpot Chicken Burrito Bowls
#Planning always wins over relying on #Willpower Seriously! People who plan + prep their meals ahead of time are twice as successful with their goals!
#MealPrepSuccess It sure helps when it’s #Simple & #Delicious too! This citrus crockpot chicken flavors the entire meal, perfectly.Makes 4 servings/bowls
- 1 cup cooked brown rice, or quinoa
- 4 cups packed shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup organic corn
- 1 cup black, or kidney beans, drained and rinsed well
- 1 cup fresh Pico de Gallo
Citrus Crockpot Pulled Chicken:
- 1.5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos, or liquid aminos
Spray crockpot with cooking spray, or wipe lightly with coconut oil.
Combine all Pulled Chicken ingredients in the crockpot.
Cook on HIGH for 4-5 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
Once the chicken is cooked, shred using two forks.
To assemble the #FoodPrep bowls, add the following to EACH 1 serving: 1/4 cup of cooked brown rice , 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce , 2 Tbsps corn kernels , 1/2 cup citrus crockpot pulled chicken , 1/4 cup fresh pico de gallo, 1/4 cup beans
Cover and keep in the fridge for 3-4 days.