Jump to recipe
Mediterranean Grassfed Beef Meatballs
These Savory Tangy little meatballs are PERFECT to serve as your protein with a meal, as an appetizer on toothpicks.
OR my personal favorite: tucked neatly into glass food prep containers in the fridge for our next few meals ahead!
The addition of fresh chopped herbs really gives these meatballs such a fresh, complex flavor.
I know you’re going to love them!
Serve alongside a Greek chopped salad (many versions found on the CFC site) and you’ve got a delicious, fresh meal in minutes!
makes 4 servings
- 1 lb. lean grass-fed ground beef
- 1/4 cup oat flour (ground oatmeal)
- 2 Tbsps chopped fresh dill
- 2 Tbsps chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 Tbsps chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp finely ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 small onion, grated
- 2-3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp avocado or olive oil