A quick, delicious mid-week food prep idea for you! Let me know if you enjoy these meal prep variation ideas that I’ve been sharing? Ingredients for EACH 1 serving:
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- a good handful of arugula, or spring mix
- grape or cherry tomatoes, chopped cucumber, bell peppers, red onion, and Italian parsley – use YOUR favorites!
- 2 Tbsps hummus (recipe below)
- 1 tsp feta
- 2 tsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- sea salt & pepper for each serving.
Add dressing before serving, not while storing in the fridge.
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 Tbsps tahini
- 2 garlic fresh cloves
- 2 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- pinch of red pepper flakes (optional for an extra kick)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsps water (add more if needed to reach desired consistency)
- Place all ingredients in food processor and mix well.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator.