Jump to recipe
Mediterranean Wedge Salad
Make yourself a big ole’ Greek-inspired salad with a SIMPLE homemade lemony yogurt dressing tonight!
Obviously this Salad is at its BEST in the Summertime with locally grown fresh garden vegetables and those heavenly vine-ripened tomatoes…but right now it’s freezing and January.
Thanks to our modern greenhouse growing seasons, most of us can still enjoy fresh, crisp salads year round!These types of salads are VERY interchangeable, so add in whatever veggies you already have and love at home, or leave out whatever you just don’t care for.
Even in our deep snowy Utah winters, I can usually still talk Jason into heading outside (just add snowboots + beanie while wearing pajama pants = grill master! Haha) to grill some lemony Greek marinated chicken thighs or breasts while I chop and build a big colorful salad in my cozy kitchen.
Just a few minutes later = Dinner DONE!Makes 4 servings
- 1 large, crisp head of romaine lettuce
- 2 cups mixed cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 diced English cucumber
- 1/4 cup pitted and halved Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. cubed feta cheese
- 1 tsp dried oregano
Greek yogurt dressing:
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsps fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsps white wine vinegar
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper, or to taste